Organised by Servinno, Alcatel-Lucent, Agoria and IBM Belgium
10RT = 10th Round Table on Service Innovation
AGENDA of the 10 RT - 20 October 2011 - Alcatel-Lucent Offices in Antwerp
9.30: Arrivals, registration and coffee
10.00: Start of the morning session
- Guido Petit, Director Alcatel-Lucent Technical Academy, is our host. We thank Guido and Alcatel-Lucent for their hospitality and efforts to make this "lustrum-session" a success. Guido will present to you the famous Alcatel-Lucent initiative, the Innovation Boot Camps, and give background and status of the current corporate Service Innovation project at Alcatel-Lucent.
- Petr Salz, general manager of Strategyn Benelux, will expand on the Strategyn methodology which guides you through your service innovation project. Petr will enrich this with his broad personal experiences. His colleague at Strategyn, Lance Bettencourt, has written the book "Service Innovation". Petr will comment on it.
- Hans Van Mingroot, Business Development and Academic relations IBM Belux, will comment on IBM's recent R&D initiative: the creation of a new Innovation Lab on Service Innovation, its role, organisation and expected contribution to its customers. As you may know, service business contributes for more than 60% to IBM's revenue.
12.30 : Walking Talking Lunch, gently offered by Alcatel-Lucent
14.15: Start of the afternoon session
- Geert Janssens, leading economist at employers association VKW, will bring the conclusions of the Metana Think Tankabout idea generation and the challenge of implementation. Service Innovation projects are closely dependant to an open Culture innovation and a "Think out of the Box" spirit.
- Ivanka Visnjic, Assistant professor at the Esdade Business School will give her feedback about the Cambridge Service Alliance (CSA) conference on Service Innovation on September 21st.The focus will be on Business Model Innovation.
- Paul Berghmans, is the CEO of BEST, the leading enterprise of food sorting technologies. Paul will bring his inspiring presentation about the creation, growth and transformation of his BEST enterprise based on the perfect interaction of technology and client value-services.
- Paul van Droogenbroeck, wrap-up, latest news of the Service Innovation front, next RT, closing
17.00: 10 RT Celebration Drink to continue discussions and exchanges of thoughts with co-participants and speakers.
PLACE OF ACTION : the ANTWERP OFFICES of ALCATEL LUCENT, Kievit-area, Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerpen. Registration and badges at the reception desk
Access to the Alcatel-Lucent offices:
- by car: a underground pay-parking is accessible via the Van Immerseelstraat (see road maps attached);
- by railway: the Antwerpen-Centraal Railway: when leaving the train, leave the station at the back-end doors (i.e. direction south so not Astridplein or De Keyserlei, that's direction north), Alcatel-Lucent is then 100 meters at your left side.(see second road map attached)
Roadmaps: Attached to this mail you will find a first road map in case you come by car, and another one in case you are using the train (exit at Antwerpen-Centraal and then follow the walk-out plan as shown).
Participation is free; but your registration is required. Send an e-mail to servinno (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Friday October 7 with your name, company/organisation and your role/function.
If you need any additional information or if you have a question or suggestion, please send a mail to email@example.com or call Paul Van Droogenbroeck at +32 3 475 65 56 64.
We're looking forward to meet you on October 20th at Alcatel-Lucent for the 10RT!
The 10th Round Table organisation team
Paul Van Droogenbroeck, Servinno
Guido Petit, Alcatel-Lucent
Patrick Slaets, Agoria
Hans Van Mingroot, IBM Belgium