Materialise 2008 Innovation Forum
The Materialise Innovation Forum is a two day conference focusing on software solutions for RP&M and CAE professionals.
The conference comprises several sessions, each zooming in on a specific topic, in which a wide range of industry speakers present state-of-the-art developments in their field of knowledge:
- Magics International Summit, in honor of Magics' 15th anniversary
- Challenges and Solutions in Additive Fabrication for Architecture
- Additive Fabrication of Metal Parts
- Materials for Additive Fabrication
- Geometry preparation for Computer Aided Engineering
- Software Needs for Additive Manufacturing:
-- Forward Engineering
-- Design Automation
-- Process Management & Integration
The conference program also includes software training, a guided tour through the Materialise premises and an exclusive dinner and evening event.
Check out www.materialise.com/MIF for a detailed program and an overview of all industry speakers.
Contact person: Miranda Bastijns