Do you have an idea for a research project in ICT? Interested in exploring the possibilities of cooperating with other researchers or industry partners? Discover how the iMinds ICON program can help you realize your ideas!
ICON is iMinds' research program in which businesses and researchers join forces to conduct cooperative research projects. ICON research projects are demand-driven and are aimed at value creation and valorization for the industry.
During our ICON information session, you will learn to
- understand what exactly the ICON research program can offer you;
- see the opportunities of combining your own expertise with that of our iMinds research community;
- apply for ICON funding (IWT and Innoviris) and step into the application procedure.
In need of personalized advice?
Private meet-ups with our ICON experts can be set up after the info session. Please indicate your request via the registration form.
Need detailed information?
Centrum voor User Experience onderzoek (CUO) - Design Room
Get the route description
- 10 am - 12 pm: Info session on our ICON research program
- 12 pm - 1 pm: Sandwich lunch (optional)
- 1 pm - 4 pm: Opportunities for one-on-one consultations (optional)