Theme: "Re-embracing the entrepreneurship economy"
Organisation Leuven.Inc and KU Leuven Research & Development
Date: Thursday February 4, 2016
Location: Innovatie- en Incubatiecentrum, Kapeldreef 60 (GPS users: Celestijnenlaan 200), 3001 Leuven (Heverlee)
||Introduction by Dr. Martin Hinoul, author of various books on innovation and entrepreneurship
||Re-embracing the entrepreneurship economy by Petr Schedrovitskiy
||Questions and answers
||Informal networking drink offered by Leuven.Inc
||End of the event
Participation is free, but registration is mandatory
Registrations before Thursday January 28, 2016 via email@example.com (including all contact details).
After registration you will receive a confirmation and route description. Cancellation after subscription is not possible. However, replacement by a colleague is allowed.
More information on the speaker
- President of Non-Profit Research Foundation "The Georgiy Schedrovitsky Institute for Development"
- Member of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Member of the Board of the “North-West” Strategic Studies Center” Fund
- Head of the department of strategic planning and management methodology of the National research
- nuclear university “Moscow Engineering and Physical Institute”
- Founder of the publishing project "Russian philosophy of the XX century"
Experience in the past:
- Deputy Director for Research of Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPhRAS);
- Deputy General Director for Strategic Development – Director of Scientific and Technical Complex of the State Corporation for Nuclear Energy «Rosatom»;
- Counselor of the Minister of Education and Science of Russian Federation;
- Adviser of the Presidential Plenipotentiary of the Federal Volga Region in strategic development issues. One of the founders and organizers of research programs of the Center of Strategic Research of Volga federal district (200-2005);
- Founder of School of Culture Politics;
- For a number of years worked as an expert and consultant in the fields of territorial development, regional and industrial policy, innovative activities and professional training.
Petr has more than 500 publications.
•Sophistication of labor division through new technologies - as a basic type of the Entrepreneur's activity and source of his profit;
•Special knowledge produced by action - as a thought-technique of the Entrepreneur;
•Institutions for serial entrepreneurship - as a bet for the structural core of the 3rd industrial revolution.