L-SEC event: Mobile Security
'Mobile Security' is the theme for the 3rd seminar organised by Leuven Security Excellence Consortium (L-SEC) and Leuven.Inc. This event will take place on Thursday October 17, from 9h00 until 17h15 at Ubicenter, Leuven.
The program contains following topics with key-note speakers from several high-tech companies :
- Wireless access security : an oxymoron?
- Security and authentication in wireless network solutions
- A case study on wireless LAN security
- Using PKI to provide a secure virtual office via wireless devices
- Secure mobile transactions
- Mobile banxafe
- Business case m-commerce : the mobile wallet (Beamtrust)
- Secure against mobile fraud
- Quality assurance and testing of mobile payment systems
More information and a detailed programme in pdf can be downloaded from here click here to download
A printed folder is available