Gemma Frisius Investment Forum : November 20, 2002
Leuven.Inc and K.U.Leuven Research & Development are pleased to pre-announce the second seminar of the Gemma Frisius Investment Forum.
The theme for this seminar will be 'Spinoffs : meeting the challenges of internationalisation'.
Date of the event: Wednesday November 20, 2002.
Location: Brabanthal, Leuven.
Make sure not to miss this event and mark this day already in your agenda.
The topics of this all-day event will be :
* A general framework on the internationalisation of spinoffs.
* How to start and fasten the international process : different models
* The Gemma Frisius Fund as a model for the creation of spinoffs : how does the fund operate : past and new participtaions, GFFII, ...
* Do's and don'ts, a view from industry
* Corporate culture differences in cross border organisations
* International market development, cooperation between small and big companies
* Financing the internationalisation
* Debate with the CEO's of different types of spinoffs regarding their vision on internationalisation
Following speakers already confirmed their participation: Michel Akkermans (Clear2Pay), Christopher van Essen (TTP Ventures), R.Van Hoofstat (ING South West Europe), Koenraad Debackere (K.U.Leuven Research & Development)
A detailed programme is available.You can download the document (pdf): click here to download